Yet another DotA (Defense of the Ancients) map has been released! This time, it’s version 6.29, which claims to fix a lot of things. You can download it HERE. The change-log is as follows:
* Added -shuffleplayers(-sp, rearranges the players)
* Added -csboardon/-csboardoff to toggle a board that displays -cs stats
* Some improvements to the way Abaddon’s abilities work.
* Fixed various voodoo restoration bugs
* Fixed a few phase bugs
* More Netherswap abuse fixes, can no longer swap from an unpathable area.
* Improved all randoming code (was very inefficient in -dm -ar and caused some
* Fixed a bug with Freezing Field and caster units.
* Fixed some issues with sprout sometimes pushing the hero out.
* Chaos Bolt does some random damage now.
* Fixed Tormented Soul’s Lighting Storm lvl 4 mana cost.
* Fixed a typo on lvl 3 scepter death ward
* Restored original V hotkey for mana void.
* Fixed a bug with Crippling Fear that did not cause the target to miss.
* Fixed some counter helix bugs against song of the siren.
* Fixed a bug with neutral wolves requiring food (thx m-hehl)
* Fixed a few bugs with berserker call including moving cycloned units
* Brain Sap no longer has a short channel requirement/bug.
* Fixed a minor bug with VS base hp, adjusted str to make it same as usual.
* Lone Druid, Nevermore, Morphling and Mercurial Attribute Bonus now show up
as a +bonus
* Searing arrows mana cost increased by 3.
* Slight improvement to the Void’s model movement animation on timewalk
* Fixed Berserker’s Call exploit on roshan.
* Added buff icons to direct vengeance as well as Haunt.
* Changed how Death Ward works a bit. (This may not be a permanent change, its
still under debate)
* Redid a lot of nightstalker code to fix some old perm night effect bugs.
* Fixed PA to properly autorefresh (hopefully!)
Thanks again to the beta testers who are active.
**This was released before the new sent heroes could be finished because of
the wide spread axe-roshan abuse. They will be included next version.
|This entry was posted on Friday, March 17th, 2006 at 6:16 am and is tagged with defense of the ancients, song of the siren, morphling, cs stats, tormented soul, slight improvement, permanent change, target, minor bug, berserker, hotkey, scepter, beta testers, druid, perm, caster, helix, mana, version 6, vengeance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback.|