DotA 6.28 has been released! Here’s the change-log:
* Two new scourge heroes (Vol’Jin can use scepter)
* New loading screen art
* -creepstats(-cs) added for those who wish to track their creep killing/denying stats
* In regular pick, you get back 175 from the 250 hero gold cost (not -lm)
* Chaos Bolt reworked a bit
* Static Field reworked
* Fixed a range hero abuse against ancient creeps
* Tweaked Chakra a bit. It gives you the same as target now (was weaker).
The mana regen values and cooldowns are nerfed a bit. Manacost tweaked.
* Chaos Damage now does same as hero damage to structures, 50% instead of 100%
* -moderandom(-mr) randomly picks a mode from ar/ap/tr/regular
* The Circle of Power now has one inventory slot to use as a temp slot when creating items
(for those who have the unfortunate luck of dealing with item stealers)
* Headshot lvl4 from .25 to .2 and restored old sniper starting agi
* Assassinate and Rupture now have status buff icons
* Necronomicon: Decreased mana burn casting range from 500 to 250,
and removed spell immunity from lvl 3. Spell reduction from 33/33/100% to 40/40/40%.
Necronomicon cooldown from 70 to 90 seconds
* Change attribute bonus hotkey from B to U to help fix some hotkey conflicts
* Hellcaller tweaked a bit
* Necronomicon summons are no longer able to attack ancients
* Fixed a major abuseable DM bug
* If you cast necro and already own them on the field, the old ones get removed.
(i.e. no necro refresher, adapt, grow, etc)
* Necronomicon summons now give 100 gold on death (instead of 60)
* Necro aura from 4/8/12 to 3/6/9
* Spirit Breaker starting str from 25 to 23. Netherstrike cooldown from 40 to 75 and casting
range from 700/800/900 to 400/550/700 (he may need another nerf, but i want to take it one
step at a time with him as he is easily made useless)
* Mana cost increase for level 2 and 3 of Guardian Angel (125/150/200 to 125/175/250)
* Sange and Yasha recipe from 900 to 1000
* Aphotic Shield range improved
* Aegis removed from -dm
* Fixed the LM mode to spawn the neutral creeps at the same time offset as the other modes
* Abaddon starting agility from 13 to 17
* Fixed wrong player number display on circle of power
* Neutral Ancients can no longer attack towers (abuse precaution)
* Cleaner game end dialog and somewhat smoother exit
* Fixed a bug with DMAR that allowed repicking and screwing up the hero count.
* Dagon upgrades give an extra 2 int per level
* Pugna’s Scepter Life Drain improved
* Weaver starting str from 14 to 15
* Lina movespeed from 280 to 290
* Lycan Wolf Form has proper melee attack, not missle based
* Scythe changes unit to a sheep instead of a chicken, like it says. All stats still same
* TB base hp accidentally 50 lower due to a typo, so his base hp was increased by 50 but str
reduced by 2 to keep it similar
* Many typos fixed
* Test of Faith mana cost from 140 to 175
* The game now says random or repicked instead of just “chosen” when a hero enters.
* Fixed a bug with Bloodlust multicast where it wouldn’t pick Ogre Magi as a potential target
* Smokescreen typo
* PA/SA blink stike bug where you could target yourself is fixed
* Dragon Slave AOE increased slightly
* Chen’s movement speed from 300 to 295
* Fixed Naix’s Poison Sting and Viper’s Poison Attack buff icons
* Watchers are now spell immune
* Diffusion aura from 300->350
* Radiance AOE from 400 to 550
* Desolator recipe from 1580 to 1500
* Timewalk slow reduced a bit
* Fixed a bunch of learn hotkey conflicts
* TDA specific game rules updated
* Fixed a typo on the spirit bear’s entangle
* This version was going to be released in 2 weeks but with recent abuses on morphling/necro,
i decided to just release it now. This doesn’t have as much new content as i had planned,
however, you can expect new content to flow in at a steady rate.
* Lord of Avernus will be looked into in the next few versions to make him less boring.
Morphling adapt will probably get reworked in the near future as well.
* Thanks to the beta testers for their help; switch and minotaar for icons; Terrorblaze for hero
descriptions. Special thanks to mercurial for the new 100% hand drawn loading screen art. He
worked on it for over a month. We almost couldn’t use it, we spent all of thursday evening trying
to properly compress it due to blizzard format issues. A desktop wallpaper version of it is
available at mercurialxen.deviantart.com
You can download DotA 6.28 HERE!
|This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 28th, 2006 at 12:02 am and is tagged with . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback.|