Fable 2 just came out for the xBox 360, but there are already great sources of Cheats, Secrets, Exploits, and hacks out there. You just have to know where to look, and that’s something we do best!
Check out Gamespot’s Fable II Hints & Cheats guide, it includes:
- A list of unlockable achievments
There’s also IGN’s Fable II Game Profile, which is currently empty:
If you know of any Fable 2 cheats, leave a comment or a link below and we’ll update this post to keep track of the latest ones!
Check out this awesome Games Radar article on some of the Easter Eggs in Halo 3, including but not limited to:
- Super Mario Scream
- Overturning the gigantic vehicle
- A real easter egg
- A red vs blue scene
- Marathon and Myth easter eggs
- Reserved multiplayer names
With the new replay feature in Halo3 people are starting to take awesome slow motion demos of this stuff!
That’s right! As of today, May 22nd, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End has launched for all major consoles, from the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii, to the PSP, PS2, DS, and PC. Craig Relyea, VP of marketing for Disney Interactive Studios, boasts that “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End allows players to experience a swashbuckling pirate’s life through adventure and swordplay that goes far beyond the events of the films [...] With its unique, dynamic gameplay and stunning graphics, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End provides a new and significant chapter in the Pirates of the Caribbean video game franchise.” Check out the official Xbox 360 Pirate’s At World’s End trailer:
There’s a plethoraof downloads and multimedia out there, including an official demo on Xbox Live, but so far very few Pirates of the Caribbean 3 cheats. I’ll update when more become available. Here are some of the astounding screens:
Half-Life 2 Cheats
Half-Life 2 is finally here and it is everything you have hoped and dreamed for. Gordon Freeman has returned. Strap on your HEV suit and grab a crowbar, its time to dole out some pain to the alien force known only as The Combine. The world of Half-Life 2 is incredibly lifelike, including realistic physics and super intelligent enemies. The game isn’t just about shooting the bad guy, there are puzzles, vehicles, and hidden items crammed into 14 levels of combat. Our guide keeps you alive and kicking with:
- Basics: Learn how to navigate the world and use every item in the environment to your advantage.
- Weapons: We detail the best uses for every weapon including the multifaceted gravity gun.
- Enemies: From headcrabs to gunships we’ll show you the best method for killing everything in sight. Coming soon.
- Walkthrough: In part one of our walkthrough we hold your hand through the canals, the coast, Ravenholm, and the beginnings of Nova Prospekt. More coming soon.
- Secrets: The walkthrough includes hidden lambda locations and our secrets section has a cheat list for all of the cheating cheaters.
Half-Life 2 Online Strategy Guide
Add the parameter -console
to your hl2 executable. The best method is to create a new shortcut to the hl2.exe and change its command line by adding the cheat/console parameter and then saving the shortcut. This way, you can play Half-life 2 with or without cheats (you can rename your shortcut to reflect this).
For some versions of Half-Life 2, you may need to add a longer parameter string -applaunch -dev -tconsole instead of the previously mentioned parameter.
Bring DOWN the console and enter “sv_cheats 1”.
- cl_drawhud: removed
- Wire frame models: mat_wireframe1
- Only objects effected by physics are wireframe: vcollide_wireframe 1
- Draw game triggers: showtriggers_toggle
- Draw normal maps: mat_normalmaps 1
- Draw surface materials: mat_normals 1
- Turn off bump mapping: mat_fastnobump 0
- impulse 200: removes weapon model from the screen
Enable cheats and use the “give” command.
Enable cheats and use the “give” command.
Weapons names for the beta version of the game:
List the map by enabling cheats and type “maps”. Load a map by typing “map
Next Page »
Ubisoft’s first person shooter Far Cry can bring tears to your eyes. Even with hordes of shooters released every year, Far Cry manages to stay on top. It plays like a perfect marriage of stealth and action — with some the best graphics ever seen in any game, on any platform. Still, there’s another reason Far Cry will have you reaching for your hankie. The AI has a tendency of reducing even hardcore shooter fans into weeping babies, so don’t fret over reloading the same checkpoint 12 times if needed –we’ve all done it.Well, wipe those puffy eyes. We at IGN have written a thorough guide to Far Cry because nobody really wants to reload a game 12 times. Whether you need tips handling a vehicle, help getting to that next checkpoint, or simply want to finish the mission before your head explodes from frustration, we have you covered.
Get the guide here.
Cheat: Level Select
Press ‘~’ to bring up the console and enter these codes:
- archive level : \map archive
- boat level: \map boat
- bunker level: \map bunker
- carrier level: \map carrier
- catacombs level: \map catacombs
- control level: \map control
- cooler level: \map cooler
- dam level: \map dam
- factory level: \map factory
- fort level: \map fort
- pier level: \map pier
- rebellion level: \map rebellion
- regulator level: \map regulator
- research level: \map research
- river level: \map river
- steam level: \map steam
- swamp level: \map swamp
- training level: \map training
- treehouse level: \map treehouse
- volcano level: \map volcano
It’s easy to save anywhere in the game. Just open the console (the ~ or TILDE key) and type \save_game
. If you can bind the command to an unused key, you will be able to quicksave any time with a press of the button. You may otherwise just type in the command normally each time you want to save.
Submitted by Lawrence Cade
Just add -DEVMODE to the end of the executable command line if the save command is not working.
Submitted by Chris Cheng
Enter the following color codes when entering a name at the character selection screen. The letters that follow the code will be displayed in the color listed below. Multiple color codes can be used.
- Black: $0
- White: $1
- Blue: $2
- Green: $3
- Red: $4